Types of Data
Specific Formulas (or FUNCTIONS)
- Open Topic List (very useful template to keep track of tasks)
- Hello Kitty Open topic List with Hello Kitty colours. A great template for the HK lovers.
- Mini-budget is a nice template to follow your costs
- Bank loan repayments is a very useful template to re-calculate your loans.
- Bank Interest can be used as a template to calculate your interests.
- Psychedelic is a template to see what funny things you can do with Excel.
Y-Axis on both sides of graphs in Excel
- in the graph, right click on the line you want to have the y-axis on the other side.
- select "format data series" menu
- select "axis" tab
- click on "secondary axis"